A1 News Network private Ltd will soon launch an infotainment channel from Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. Commenting in this regard, Avindra Malik said A1 Tehelka channel will be the first infotainment channel in Hindi and Haryanvi. Management is done with all the preparations and the channel will be launched in September which will have 60% of total content related to news and remaining 40% related to entertainment.
Malik said that at the beginning, news from both Haryana and Himachal will be shown. Later it will be two different channels. Management will focus more on local and entertainment news. Channel will have its head office in Chandigarh. The recruitment process in the institution is on full swing. Journalists for Tehsil and District levels are required.